Another month, another Birchbox. I know I have mentioned this before, but it such a nice little treat each month- I love seeing the Birchbox box on my porch. As always first is what Birchbox has to say, next are my thoughts.
1. [Real Chemistry: Luminous 3-Minute Peel for Body] In less time than it takes to cover up a flawed complexion with caked-on foundation and concealer, you could uncover a new layer of fresh, glowing skin with this peel. The acid-free formula gently sloughs away dead skin cells, evening tone and smoothing rough patches without irritating sensitive skin. Suitable for all skin types, this pH-neutral protein peel gently exfoliates delicate skin without the use of harsh acids or abrasives. The unique gel binds to dead skin cells on the face, neck, and décolleté, forming solids that can be easily washed away with water—all in just three minutes. Great for reducing the appearance of acne scars, dark spots, rosacea, and blotchiness (and who doesn’t suffer from at least one of those?).
My Thoughts:So far I tried this once and it really does work! It is great to use during these winter months, when my skin is so dry. I’m loving this stuff!!
2. [Beauty Protector: Protect & Detangle] This paraben- and sulfate-free detangler seals the cuticles of each strand to smooth hair and moisturizes, which helps minimize frizz. It also provides protection against UV rays and heat, safeguards color, and adds shine. Happily, it accomplishes all this through a weightless, non-greasy formula that leaves behind an airy floral scent. Plus, it’s 100 percent vegan and suitable for all hair types.
My Thoughts: I love the fact that this product is 100 percent vegan and works! A little bit goes a long way, too much in one spot can make your hair look greasy. The smell is a little strong, but I sprayed in my hair and walked out of the bathroom for a few minutes to let it air out.
3. [Juliette Has a Gun: Not a Perfume] Romano Ricci, the self-described offbeat dandy of the perfume world, only used one element—Cetalox—to create this minimalist perfume. Even if you’ve never heard of it, you’ve undoubtedly picked up its scent. Used as a back note in thousands of fragrances, Cetalox (a synthetic substitute for grey amber) takes center stage in Not a Perfume. The result is elegant, pure, spicy, and completely allergen-free.
My Thoughts: I’m so sad, but once again I could use this perfume. I was hopeful when saw it was allergen-free, but the smell gave me a headache.
4. [Supergoop!: Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+ – Light/Medium] This next-generation CC cream takes corrective coverage to a whole new level. Lightweight and easy to blend, the fragrance-free formula acts as both a primer and a foundation. It smooths fine lines and uneven skin, plus it provides SPF protection against UVA, UVB, and infrared-A rays. Light-diffusing mica minerals soften the appearance of pores and wrinkles for a fresh, flawless complexion. What’s more, this all-in-one velvety cream comes in a range of self-adjusting shades to suit a variety of skin tones.
My Thoughts: So far I’m really liking this CC cream, it doesn’t feel thick or heavy- which I love!
2. [Manna Kadar Cosmetics: Lip Locked Stain- Rosette] On busy mornings (aka almost every morning), we prefer a routine that’s as brief and streamlined as humanly possible. This triple-threat lip treatment from Manna Kadar eliminates the need to use multiple products, since it’s a primer, stain, and gloss in one. The paraben-free formula—rich in vitamins A and E to keep lips soft—delivers a long-lasting, vibrant hue that will easily take you from a.m. to p.m.
My Thoughts: Loving this color, its a simple light color that I feel like I can wear all the time and it makes my lips feel great!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin