How is today the last day of March!?!? Time needs to slow down! But I will say I hope April brings us some warm weather, because March you weren’t so kind in that department. But, March was wonderful in lots of other ways and here are a few of my favorite:
- Celebrating Steve and I’s birthdays – March is a big birthday month for us, I feel like half the month is spent celebrating Birthdays (if you haven’t read about them you can here and here). I’m totally not complaining, but after two weeks I was ready for the birthday decorations to come down.
- Meeting my niece – almost three years ago I became an aunt for the first time, when my nephew was born. Well on my birthday this year, I became an aunt for the second time to the cutest, easy going little baby girl.
- It was such a surreal moment to try on my wedding dress that practically fit for the first time, there was no industrial clips to hold it up. I felt like a princess and can not wait for Steve to see it on our wedding day!
- Do you ever decide you want something and then can’t get it out of your head and it’s all you can think about? Well I decided I wanted a rug for under the couch and I become obsessed with finding one. Everywhere we went, I was looking to see if they had a rug section and I spent why too much time online looking. It was to the point where Steve was just saying he liked anything, so we could move on. But I’m happy to report that I found one on Amazon at a great price and I love it!
- My drive home from work is usually bumper to bumper traffic, so instead of getting crabby – I have started to listen to audiobooks and use the time as me time to relax. I just finished this book and love it as much as this one. Any suggestions for my next book?
- The fact that I have such an amazing, wonderful, smart, funny, loving guy in my life- that I get to marry in a few months! He sent my a plant to work just because he loves me! Our relationship is not always prefect, nothing is. But the fact I know I have Steve on my side and we are on this ride together makes everything worth it.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin