This is my third FabFitFun box and they seem to keep getting better! It’s no secret that I love subscription boxes, I get multiples each month. One of the best parts is being able to try new products out, without having to pay full price. But the downfall with that is, they are usually sample sizes and you only get to try it out once or maybe a few times. But with FabFitFun you get full size products, so you can really figure out if you like it or not- without paying full price! Also this month they added FabFitFun TV- which includes a bunch of great workout videos that you are able to get on your phone or computer. One of the workout videos is a barre workout- which I have wanted to try, but haven’t wanted to spend the money going to a class. So now I’m able to try it out at home and see if it is something I might be interested in.
1. [ Gypsy 05: Roundie ] Whether you’re headed to a picnic, the beach, or a springtime concert get around town with the prefect roundie. It will be your picnic go-to this season.
My Thoughts: This will be roundie will be perfect to bring on our honeymoon this summer! It’s small enough to fit in my suitcase, but is big enough for both us to use.
2. [ Briogeo: Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray ] Does your hair need some extra love? This ultra-lightweight spray is fortified with a unique blend of rosehip, argan, and coconut oils to improve hair’s softness, strength and moisture levels, while acting as a barrier against heat.
My Thoughts: This leave-in conditioner smells so good! I need anything and everything to help my hair grow, I only have a couple more months for it to grow before the wedding! So far it seems to be working and not leaving my hair greasy- major bonus points!
3. [ dr. brandt: Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ] Reveal radiant and renewed skin! This formula contains aluminum oxide crystals, lactic acid, and smoothing botanicals to polish away dead cells and leave you with bright, smooth, healthy-looking skin.
My Thoughts: I have used this dr. brandt exfoliator before, so I was so excited to see it in the box! Especially since it costs about the same amount as the whole box did. This exfoliator is such a great everyday product that leaves your face feeling so refreshed.
4. [ MILLY: Zip Pouch ] Spring break means that traveling with wet bikinis is inevitable. Keep your suits safe and away from your other valuables with this water-resistant bag.
My Thoughts: The fact this bag is water-resistant and can hold my wallet, phone and more is amazing! I can’t wait to use it all summer and on our honeymoon!!
5. [ karuna: Hydrating + Face Mask ] Dry, dehydrated skin is no match for this deep-conditioning sheet mask. Made out of 100% natural wood-pulp fiber, this single-use mask allows pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and nourishing ingredients for ultimate hydration.
My Thoughts: Who doesn’t love a good sheet mask? With the weather changing I can use all the hydration I can get. And this mask has been great so far!
6. [ REALHER: Lip Kit (I AM AWESOME) ] Talk about lip service! Made from natural ingredients, this liquid lipstick, plumping lip gloss, and lip liner trio are so pretty you’ll be kissing the mirror before you leave the house.
My Thoughts: My first thought after trying on this lip trio was, ok this might be a little too red for me. But I was also in my PJ’s and had just washed my face. So I need to give it another try when I actually have makeup and real clothes on, maybe for a date night! Also I think it would help if I was tan.
7. [ Emerald Duv: “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet ] We’re obsessed with this cage bracelet. Inspired by the vibrant and distinctive nature of the West Coast, this handcrafted piece will add an effortless flair to your timeless look.
My Thoughts: I love this look of this cuff, but I’m not a fan of gold. Maybe I need to get over my dislike for gold, but for now I will be having a gold loving friend rock this.
8. [ deborah lippmann: Nail Polish Set ] These beautiful hues are springtime in a bottle. Whether you receive “Blue Orchid” or “Shape of My Heart” alongside “Like a Virgin” you’re sure to nail it this season.
My Thoughts: This brand of nail polish has been in previous boxes, so it was great to get a product I know I like but in new colors!
Bonus. [ NATURE’s BOUNTY: Hair, Skin and Nails Gummies ] Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.*
My Thoughts: I’m currently taking these every morning for about the past two months and have already noticed a difference (again trying to grow out that hair for the wedding). This new bottle is smaller in size so great to pack when I’m spending the night anywhere.