Happy first day of SUMMER!!!
Usually, I am not this excited for the first day of summer, because usually it already feels like summer. Not this year… this spring there has only been a handful of days that weren’t rainy and only a few days that were in the 80s.
But summer is here, the forecast for the next fifteen days includes sunshine and warm temperatures, so I’m done complaining and ready to enjoy this beautiful weather.
To make sure I fully enjoy this summer, I have created my Summer Bucket List, which includes twenty things I would love to accomplish/do this summer!
- Go camping in the backyard
- Surprise the kids with a water balloon fight
- Check out the best outdoor patios in Detroit
- Have Ray’s Ice Cream for dinner
- Create our own drive-in movie theater
- Go canoeing
- Have a picnic at Belle Isle
- Spend a full Saturday without my phone
- Visit all the local farmers markets
- Spend a day doing random acts of kindness
- Have friends over for a fire
- Spend the day at the local waterpark
- Go berry picking
- Walk to dinner
- Explore our city by bike
- Have a fire on the beach
- Enjoy as many sunsets as I can
- Play hooky from work to go golfing
- Use the fire pit to make dinner
- Spend the day at the beach