It’s a new month, so that means a new Target Beauty Box
1. [Soap and Glory: Face Soap & Clarity Face Wash]
My Thoughts: I’m still trying to decide if I like this face wash or not, but its not bad.
2. [Gliss: Ultimate Repair Shampoo
My Thoughts: I have tried this once and so far it is one of the better shampoo and conditioners that have came in these boxes.
3. [Raw Sugar: Coconut & Mango Body Wash]
My Thoughts: THIS SMELLS AMAZING! The smell alone makes showering in the morning so much better.
4. [W3LL People: Expressionist Mascara Mini]
My Thoughts: It always seems like you get a mascara or eyeliner in these beauty boxes, but I love W3LL products so I was happy to see that the mascara was by them!
5. [Sun Bum: Sunless Self-Tanning Towelette]
My Thoughts: I haven’t tried this yet, I’m saving it for next time I go out so I can have a nice glow and not be pasty white like I currently am.
6. [Masque Bar: Hydrating Face Mask]
My Thoughts: I loved this mask! It made my face so nice after.
7. [L’Oreal Paris: Pure Clay Masks]
My Thoughts: I have only tried the detoxifying charcoal and it felt great! I felt like my face really felt cleaned.