Well just like that I’m 29 years old, the last birthday I will be celebrating. Since next year is the big 3-0, I’m not ready for that one- but hopefully over the next year I can learn to embrace it. But looking back over the past 29 years I have so much to be thankful for and I’m pretty sure this is going to be a great year for me!!
In honor of today being my birthday, I figured I would share 15 random facts about me!
1. I can’t believe that I have been writing this blog for six months already.
2. I’m a clean freak, like I will come home from a night out and start cleaning the kitchen before I go to bed.
3. Even though I always want the house clean, my car is always messy.
4. I can never stay awake for a full movie if we are watching it at home.
5. If I’m in a car for longer than a half hour, most likely I have fallen asleep at least once.
6. I freak out when my nails chip or break and basically have to drop everything to go get them fixed as fast as I can.
7. I can’t do a cartwheel or a somersault.
8. I will officially become a stepmom to three wonderful kids this summer.
9. Getting a massage is one of my favorite things to do.
10. I can never figure out where I want to go out to eat and cause us to drive all over the place sometimes.
11. Making decisions in general is usually hard for me- hello eeny meeny miny moe.
12. I hate cilantro and most likely will not eat anything that it has touched.
13. Slurpees from 7-eleven are my favorite!
14. I love decorating for every and any holiday, especially with banners!
15. I hate sand, but I love going to the beach. Whenever we leave the beach I make sure everyone is all rinsed off- even if that means filling up water bottles to rinse off with once we are past the sand.