I’m starting a new series, Friday Favorites. The last Friday of the month, I will be posting a few of my favorite things from the month. It might be something that made me happy, smile, I thought was neat or made my day better.
- Our new Kitchen Aid orange juice maker, it takes 3 large oranges to make 1 cup of juice, but it was so delicious!
- Camden and I are loving our bracelets from Mieroglyphs. I added my favorite saying to mine, “Live, Laugh, Love” and a very meaningful quote to Camden’s, “I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you”. You should totally check them out, all the bracelets are made of cork leather and vegan free! Also use the code LIFEASELLE for 20% off- who doesn’t love a discount.
- When the girls created Lauren Appreciation Day!! If you haven’t read about it yet, check out this blog post about it.
- I’m loving this new audio book,it makes my drive home so much more enjoyable.
- Holding hands with my guy, while cuddling on the couch- he’s the best and I can’t wait to be his wife. Also, I’m loving the blanket my mom made me for Christmas- Thanks mom!
- Visiting two of our favorite places up-north, Pond Hill in Harbor Springs and Charlevoix. I love the beach in Charlevoix, even during the winter months! I forced Steve to get out of the car and take a picture with me- I couldn’t admit I was freezing, but you can totally tell from my face in the picture I was. Pond Hill makes the best Cider Spritzer, we always get a growler to take home!
- Camden’s homemade baked potato soup, that she garnished so nicely and it tasted great.
- Finally hanging the painting that Steve bought for me, while on vacation up-north at a farmers market. The artist even wrote me a note!
I can’t believe January is almost over, time is going by too fast. But if I had to pick a month to get through it would be January, even though it has not been too cold, it has been way to grey and rainy for my liking. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! Any cool plans?!?!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin