This month’s Birchbox
1. [ Coastal Scents: Revealed Smoky Eye Shadow Quad ] Go as smoky or as subtle as you like with these flattering, blendable hues that work with every skin tone and eye color.
My Thoughts: I have only tried this for work- so no full on smoky eye yet. But I did really like the pinkish color!
2. [ COOLA: Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer ] Commit to sun protection year-round (even in cooler weather). This eco-friendly, cucumber-scented sunscreen is so lightweight that you’ll forget you’re even wearing it.
My Thoughts: I’m totally guilty of not wearing just a sunscreen everyday, luckily my CC cream does contain SPF. So now that the sun is out more and its warmer, I will need to be using this daily. It does smell super good though.
3. [ Number 4: Super Comb Prep & Protect ] A sulfate-free leave-in conditioning spray that safeguards color and protects against heat damage and UV rays.
My Thoughts: My hair is still so damage, even without washing it each day. So I have loved this leave in conditioner so far, it seems like it is protecting my hair without making it greasy!!
4. [ Beauty Crop: PBJ Smoothie Stick- Saucy Marsala ] This nourishing lip crayon contains almond butter and goji berry (which are rich in vitamin E) to protect lips while providing long-lasting moisture and color.
My Thoughts: This is my second time trying this lip stick and I was so excited to see I received another! I love these lip crayons, they make my lips feel great while providing enough color.
5. [ Shiseido: Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate ] Applied on bare skin, it enhances skin’s defensive powers against signs of aging for a radiant complexion.
My Thoughts: Like I have mentioned before, I can use all the anti-aging products I can’t my hands on (30 is approaching fast). So far so good, but I think this is a product you need to try for awhile before seeing real results.